Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I thought of trying my hand in poem, of course a silly one (what else can you expect from me!!). So I chose the company I work for as the topic

A Poem

The company's name is derived from the reverse of NEWCO
Where there is no space for us to play KHOKHO

We are into loan servicing and fulfillment of MORTGAGE
The office is about 5 kms from the home for OLD AGE

Even though the world’s economy is DOWN
They haven’t sent us back to our TOWN

We find it hard to work in between the BREAKS
And won’t take leave on Friday to attack the CAKES

On the 7th floor is the most interesting element called CARROM
Which is as addictive as Whiskey, Brandy & RUM

We are frequent visitors to our next door neighbor, STAR BAZAAR
I don’t know why the look their employees give us is so BIZARRE

Together as a group we have loads of fun and FROLIC
Sometimes causing utter nuisance to the PUBLIC

Usually the grub is horrible and awful in the CANTEEN
If we add one to Twelve it becomes THIRTEEN

Even our pantry is equally worse with its terrible TEA
I guess the management won’t show us any PITY

All said and done I have wonderful set of COLLEAGUES
Who are as exciting as Indian Premier LEAGUES

2 comments:

SubSun said...

WOW Praveen..I can hear a roar of claps & whistles...good work!!

Swaram said...

Well done!