Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The following is the script of the Ad Zap we did in our office and fetched us the first prize. It is about a mobile phone called Pokia which helps everybody in various situation and in various eras.

POKIA - Poking People

It doesn’t vibrate – it just pokes

Scene 1 (MAHABHARATH)

(Dushadana is trying to remove Draupadi’s saree and other Kauravas are enjoying)

Draupadi: Oh!! God!! Please save me… Krishna you are the only one who can save me. Please!!!!

Dushadana: Hahahaha!! You stupid woman!! Don’t you know that Krishna has taken LTA and has gone to his native place Mathura???

Draupadi: So what? I will try to reach him on his mobile….(Takes her mobile and tries to call Krishna) Oh Heavens!! His line is busy… I only hope he sees Call Waiting and calls back

(On the other side of the stage)

Krishna: Hi Radha sweetie!!!! Don’t worry darling I will take you to Barista this evening and buy you a CafĂ© Latte and from there we will go to FASHION. I will buy you all the clothes worn by Priyanka Chopra in the movie. No!! No!! I wont take Bama to the movie. I will buy her a pirated DVD and ask her to watch it at home.. Theek Hai??

Draupadi: This is 3 much!! He is not calling back. Let me try calling on his POKIA phone. (Calls him)

(Pokia phone pokes him so much that he had to cut Radha’s call to take Draupadi’s)

Krishna: Yeah Draupadi tell me.

Draupadi: (Music)…………………………. This is what happened. Now I don’t know what you will do. Get me a saree now and save me… make sure it’s a Printed Silk Saree.

Krishna: I am terribly sorry Draupadi!! There are no stocks of sarees in Mathura now. I have gifted everything to my girlfriends and wives. That’s the problem of having too many. Anyways, can I send you a chudidhar that too without a dupatta?

Draupadi: Krishna, you playboy!! Its ok send me anything, even if it is jeans or T shirt or shorts, its ok with me. Please send it at the earliest may be through Blue Tooth!!!!

(Krishna sends it)

Draupadi: Thank you Krishna!! Thank you Pokia!!

Pokia - Saving People

Scene II (MAHABHARATH AGAIN)

(A fierce battle is on between Karna and Arjuna)

Arjuna: KARNA!!! Tumko kya KARNA????

Karna: You stupid Arjuna!! Let me kill you with this Vishnu Astra…. (Prays and sends the Astra which doesn’t even go near Arjuna) Sorry.. I have been operated because of Cataract problem.

Arjuna: You blind fox.. let me use the VAYU ASTRA!!!

(He bends and FARTS (vayu astra))

Karna: (Unable to tolerate the smell) You indecent fellow Arjuna!! What did you have for breakfast?? Let me use a modern astra….(Does some action that resembles like a car and sends it)

Arjuna: What’s that??

Karna: That’s OPEL ASTRA

Arjuna: Non sense fellow!! How do I kill you???? Yeah now I have an idea. (Takes his Pokia phone and sends it)

(Pokia Astra pokes Karna to death)

Pokia – Killing People

THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW POKIA SAVED MAHABHARATH



Scene III (RAMAYANA)

(Kumbakarna is sleeping and everyone is trying to wake him up)

Person 1 : Kumbakarna!! Kumbakarna!! You know what your beloved brother Ravana has been killed in the war…..

Kumbakarna: (Not a bit bothered).. So What! (Goes back to sleep)

Person 2: Kumbakarna!! Bipasha Basu has come to meet you and that too in Saawariya style.

Kumbakarna: (No reaction)…(Snoring away to glory)

Person 3: Hello Mister!! I have brought food for you!

Kumbakarna: (slightly opening his eyes) From where??

Person 3: From Ocwen Canteen!!

Kumbakarna: I would prefer to sleep than to even look at that food.

Person 4: Let me try using a new technique!! I will call him on his Pokia phone. (Calls him)

(Pokia phone pokes Kumbakarna so much that he woke up and got ready for the war)

Pokia – Waking People

5 comments:

SubSun said...

Good work Praveen..Raji told me that you composed this entire script in notime...you have a gifted sense of humour..proud to have a BIL like you ... :)

Muthukrishnan Rajaram said...

Oh boy! Reminds me of the Ram Bahawan's night ;)

tnexpress said...

Hehe tht was hillarious!!! muthu mentions ram nite..vaguely remember mabbu screwing up in soundz...or was it sarvi? tht was a skit on freshers at bits illa?! fun days those were...keep up the good work...

Unknown said...

uncle,it is sooooooooooooooo nice.

Anonymous said...

Can you send me some funny ideas related to hair oil, furniture like table chair, books? We need it for adzaps. Please reply to the earliest possible